The Gregorian Calendar is currently the most widely useful civil calendar. It is named after pope Gregory XIII, who introduced the calendar in 1582.
I prepared a few of long term calendars on the 1601-4000 period. I shown the way to compute the days and weeks also. All of my long term calendars includes easter dates. In order to use a ready prepared Easter dates I referred to The GM arts website, where Easter up to 4000 year is provided.
LONG TERM CALENDARS
50 years calendar 2016-2065 UK & Republic of Ireland
100 years calendar 2016-2115
400 years historical calendar 1601-2000
400 years calendar 2001-2400
The Third Millenium calendar 2001-3000
2000 years calendar 2001-4000
Apart from long term calendars I prepared a few useful tools, related to the Gregorian calendar mechanism, which you can visit in the links below:
1. The Easter Date 2001-2100 diagram – which help you you to find any holiday related to Easter date. Simultanuously you can check your interesting date with respect to Easter period.
2. The days of the week finder – gives you opportunity to find:
– the day of the week for some interesting historical occurance, e.g. Constitution of May 3, 1791 (Tuesday),
– which day of the week have you born,
– find the day of the week for some interesting event in the future, e.g. Halley’s Comet perihelion in July 28, 2061 (Thursday).
3. The Gregorian calendar calculator – shown in three major components:
– one year
– 100-200 years (period of all leap years i.e 1901-2100)
– full gregorian calendar cycle calculator
A bit information about Gregorian Calendar I also wrote here.